Venue hire for filming/photoshoot - Pre authorised deposit - Meara Owen Griffiths Friday, 26 November 2021, 09:00 to 17:00
This event is already completed.£150.00
Thanks for booking The Cav for your filming or photoshoot! : ) Please provide your card details so we can hold your card for a pre authorised deposit of £150 - No money will be taken now but will be claimed if the below terms and conditions are not adhered to.
- - The hiree must dispose of anything brought in for the hire (decorations, posters, notices, tape, balloons, costumes, gas canisters, external catering rubbish etc) off the premises. Your deposit will be withheld to cover our costs of cleaning and disposal if this is not done before the end of your hire.
- - Your deposit will be withheld to cover the costs of repairing any avoidable damage caused to the venue/and or the venue’s equipment. This includes tape stuck anywhere on the premises which causes damage on removal (please note all types of tape will damage the varnish on the stage... use at your own risk!).
- - The hiree must put back all furniture, equipment and/or venue signage which was moved or removed during the hire, within the hours of your hire.
- - The sound booth and equipment is strictly out of bounds. Any unauthorised access will result in full and immediate claim of the deposit.
- - Please make sure you have allowed enough time for load in/set up/pack down/load out within your hired hours. Additional time is charged at £50 per half hour or part of.
£50 deposit will be claimed for cancellations with less than 1 weeks notice. If the venue hire fee invoice is not paid 1 week before the event, we will take this as a cancellation.
Please also note the following terms and conditions of hire:
- Smoke/haze machines can not be used.
- We are an 18+ venue.
- Only food and drink purchased at the bar is allowed on the premises unless previously agreed.
- STRICTLY NO DRUGS TOLERATED ON OR NEAR THE PREMISES!
- No smoking is permitted anywhere inside the venue
- Maximum venue capacity is 70 people.
Your venue manager will go through this with you at the end of your hire and sign off for us to cancel the authorisation on the deposit.
Your booking is not confirmed until your card details have been stored. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!